We will need the following documents for all student applications:
1) Fully completed International Student Application Form (Mandatory)
2) Clear Copy of the Student Passport (Mandatory)
3) IELTS Score or equivalent approved UKVI English score (Mandatory)
4) Copies of their academic qualifications (certificates and not transcripts
please) if recently taken exams then we will accept transcripts and an
accompanying letter of reference from the school/college . We will need to see
copies of the actual certificates before the Student is enrolled. (Mandatory)
5) Any other supporting documents for their application (Optional)
Our deadline for applications is End of May 2015. We therefore request if you
have any students wishing to apply for September 2015 that they do so by the end
of May 2015.
We also request for each successful application that receives an offer to study
at Bridgwater College, to pay their tuition fees in full (100%) and see a copy
of their bank statement showing maintenance fund required by UKVI before we will
issue the CAS certificate or Visitor Visa Letter.