- Chair – Serves as Liaison between the Advisory Board and Diplomat national office. Facilitates Advisory Board meetings and ensures proper and timely transmissions of donations to the national office. Diplomat highly recommends sharing this responsibility between co-chairs.
Advisory Boards are required to select a Chair or Co-Chairs at their first or second meeting. This position is critical to ensuring that the Advisory Board meets regularly and that Diplomat staff has a primary contact.
- Secretary – Records meeting minutes and distributes them to members
- Treasurer – Monitors Advisory Boards budget and transmits donations to the designated account at the national office.
- Application Chair/Committee – Coordinates Application distribution and acceptance.
- Fundraising Chair/Committee – Coordinates fundraising strategies and goals.
- Outreach Chair/Committee – Helps publicize Diplomat locally.
- Student/Member Group Liaison – Facilitates contact between Advisory Board and Student/Member groups.
- Chair Elect – Agrees to be chair next year.